These cowboy cookies are amazing! The kids love them and they also make a perfect gift! Easy to make and a filling snack.
Make your own cowboy cookies, they are so much better then store bought because you know exactly what goes in them! The kids will love these and you will too! Great for lunches or after school snacks. They make great gifts as well. They’re made with oatmeal so they are a good filling snack. Chocolate chips can be switched out for raisins if you prefer.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and mix to combine.
- Add vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, flour and oatmeal.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.