This Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is much better then anything you will get at your local Chinese takeout! It is simple, easy and out of this world delicious!
Chicken broccoli is one of my all time favorites! I love this combination and it’s easy to make for the family! Everyone loves having this and it has become a family favorite in the house. My kids love broccoli so this is a great way to prepare it. A healthy meal thats fast and yummy!
You can prepare the ingredients ahead of time to make this meal even quicker. Sometimes I get everything ready the night before and it’s so quick the next day to cook this up!
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Get 2017 off to the right start! Check out->> TeDivina DETOX TEA!
Chicken and Broccoli Stir fry
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Spray a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, garlic and ginger and fry 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is brown.
- Add 3/4 cup of the broth, the soy sauce and sugar.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add broccoli, then cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and broccoli are crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup broth; stir into chicken mixture.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened.