A delicious squash casserole the whole family will love!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Cheesy Party Squash
- 2 cups squash cut up
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp onion minced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese plus 1/4 cup more for on top
- 2 cups Corn Flakes crushed
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter.
- Stir in the soup, sour cream, and seasonings, then add squash and mix well.
- Add in the 1 1/2 cups of cheese and mix.
- Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Place mixed ingredients into the casserole dish.
- Top with the extra 1/4 cup grated cheese.
- Mix melted butter with corn flakes and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes.
Click here to print - http://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/cheesy-party-squash/print
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!