Yummy garlic and butter flavor makes these brussel sprouts out of this world delicious!! Keto friendly, low carb and yummy! The kids will love these too!
These are amazing little bursts of garlic, buttery flavour! Perfect for your ketogenic lifestyle. These taste amazing and even the kids will enjoy these! They take only a couple minutes to make and are the perfect size dish to any meal. They add some color to your meal and these are definitely a must try- even if you think you don’t like brussels sprouts! This is a winning recipe for sure!
More amazing RECIPES
Healthy Brussels Sprouts In Garlic Butter
- 15 large fresh Brussels sprouts halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic smashed with the flat of a knife
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper to taste..
- Melt butter and oil in a medium skillet (over medium-high heat) until butter is foamy.
- Reduce heat to medium, add smashed garlic and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove garlic and discard.
- Add sprouts cut side down, cover, and cook without stirring on medium-low heat 10-15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife.
- The cut side of the sprouts should get nice and browned, with a nutty, buttery flavor enhanced by garlic.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan and salt& pepper to taste.