I love using my muffin tin to make pre-portioned meals! Great for leftovers the next day!
I love using muffin pans for portioning out food. This recipe makes 12 1/4-pound “muffins”. Any leftovers will get stored in the freezer! Perfect to pop in the microwave for lunch the next day!
More easy to make – RECIPES
Bacon Wrapped Cheeseburger Muffins
- 3 pounds ground beef or meat of choice
- 1 cup Dill Relish
- 1 small onion minced
- 1-2 cups oatmeal
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cloves minced garlic to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 slices Thick Cut Bacon
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the bacon. Set aside.
- Line the muffin cups with 1 slice of bacon. Press a handful of the meat mixture in to each cup, forming a dome on top.
- Bake in 375°F oven for 30-45 minutes (place a cookie sheet on the bottom rack to catch grease drippings).
- Remove "muffins from the pan and place on a cookie sheet; top with shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven and cook until cheese is melted.