The perfect fall treat for your guests and family!
Thank you to Amanda Stortz for this delicious recipe!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bites
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese softened
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 large apples diced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 5 medium oatmeal cookies crumbled
- 1 jar caramel for drizzling
- 1 large pie crust rolled out
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- cut pie crust into circles using a glass, twisting to create small pie crusts
- Place pie dough discs into a greased muffin tin. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Slowly beat in vanilla and sweetened condensed milk, scraping down the sides as necessary until combined.
- Spoon filling into pie cups, filling 2/3 of the way. Refrigerate until set, 1-1/2 hours.
- Make the apple topping: Sauté apples in butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cornstarch, stirring until combined (this will thicken the sauce). Spoon sautéed apples into each cheesecake cup, filling it to the top.
- Top each with crumbled cookies and a drizzle of caramel.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!