An easy to make pumpkin apple butter pie with a crunchy delicious topping!
Thank you to Amanda Stortz for this delicious recipe!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan as directed on box for one-crust filled pie.
- In large bowl combine pie filling ingredients in order given (from pumpkin to evaporated milk)
- Streusel topping: Combine brown sugar and flour; cut in the butter until crumbly. Stir in chopped pecans. Set aside.
- Pour filling into crust lined pie pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted two inches from center comes out clean.
- Remove pie from oven and sprinkle streusel over pie filling .
- Return pie to the oven, cover crust with foil, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!