A very useful list of just some of the healing powers of Aloe Vera Gel! Who knew there were so many uses for Aloe Vera?
This is a great list of many uses for Aloe Vera!
1. Slice aloe leaves and scrape out the gel – apply directly to the skin to treat sunburns, minor scrapes, minor burns, speed healing of bruises, treat insect bites, reduce tissue damage from frostbite, alleviate rashes, treat athlete’s foot, treat blisters, reduce allergic skin reaction, treat and prevent acne, soothe psoriasis, prevent scarring and stretch marks, treat rosacea, shrink warts, treat eczema, lighten dark spots, and as a general moisturizer
2. For more serious burns, mix aloe gel and vitamin E oil into a little jar for a homemade burn healer
3. Slice aloe leaves lengthwise and use the inner sides as a body scrub in the shower
4. Make an exfoliating foot mask by mixing together a half cup of oatmeal, a half cup of corn meal, four tbsp. of aloe vera gel and a half cup of unscented body lotion
5. Reverse signs of aging skin and wrinkles. Hey, it worked for Cleopatra!
6. Make an exfoliating, organic sugar scrub by mixing together two tbsp. of aloe vera, 2 tbsp. of organic brown sugar and 1 tsp. of organic lemon juice
7. Mix together two cups of sea salt, one cup of aloe vera, one cup of organic coconut oil and two tbsp. of local, organic honey for an exfoliating salt scrub
8. Massaging aloe into the scalp, let it sit for 30 minutes, and rinse – it speeds hair growth!
9. Reduce dandruff by mixing aloe vera juice with coconut milk and wheat germ oil. Massage into scalp and rinse
10. Use instead of hair conditioner
11. Remove eye makeup
12. Boil leaves in a pan of water and breathe in the vapor to alleviate asthma.
13. Strengthen gums and promote strong, healthy teeth by taking orally or use like toothpaste daily (after brushing with regular toothpaste, of course!)
14. Drink to relieve gastrointestinal disorders (such as indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, heartburn, stomach ulcers, etc.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Get 2017 off to the right start! Check out->> TeDivina DETOX TEA!